Fatigue can make common everyday tasks extremely difficult. People experience different types of symptoms other than feeling mentally and physically tired.
They may include:
- Memory loss and brain fog
- Blurry vision
- Anxiety and irritability
- Muscle and joint pain
How our Program is Different?
- Physical and emotional stress
- Poor nutrition
- Poor sleep
- Organ dysfunction (adrenal glands and thyroid)
Many of our new patients have one or more health conditions that won't go away and are significantly affecting their lives. They have visited doctors, or even alternative practitioners, but the results weren't what they hoped or expected. They realized their conditions were not going to get better unless the real source of the problem was found and corrected.
Your initial exam will include a thorough history followed by an analysis of your body using our noninvasive testing method to determine the underlying cause of your health concern.
Results will indicate the following:
- Physical Stressor (muscular, neurological, skeletal) which will require a physical approach - Chiropractic Care
- Chemical Stressor (nutritional deficiency and/or toxicity) which would require a nutritional approach – Nutrition Response Testing
- Physical and Chemical Stressors which would require a combination of Chiropractic and Nutrition Response Testing
A customized program will be created using the results of your analysis. The program will match the exact needs of your body and may include Chiropractic Care, Nutrition Response Testing, Designed Clinical Nutrition, and Guided Nutrition Coaching.