Millions of people experience problems with urination, ranging from incontinence and urgency to nighttime urination. The severity of these symptoms can be mild or debilitating, causing embarrassment or anxiety that keeps people from socializing and enjoying their lives. The following are some of the problems people may experience:
- Frequent urination throughout the day
- Awaking 2 or more times during the night
- Difficulty emptying bladder
- Difficulty starting urination
- Pain or burning sensation
How our Program is Different?
- Diet high in sugar or processed foods
- Antibiotic use
- Nerve Interference
- Organ dysfunction (bladder, thyroid, prostate)
Many of our new patients have one or more health conditions that won't go away and are significantly affecting their lives. They have visited doctors, or even alternative practitioners, but the results weren't what they hoped or expected. They realized their conditions were not going to get better unless the real source of the problem was found and corrected.
Your initial exam will include a thorough history followed by an analysis of your body using our noninvasive testing method to determine the underlying cause of your health concern.
Results will indicate the following:
- Physical Stressor (muscular, neurological, skeletal) which will require a physical approach - Chiropractic Care
- Chemical Stressor (nutritional deficiency and/or toxicity) which would require a nutritional approach – Nutrition Response Testing
- Physical and Chemical Stressors which would require a combination of Chiropractic and Nutrition Response Testing
A customized program will be created using the results of your analysis. The program will match the exact needs of your body and may include Chiropractic Care, Nutrition Response Testing, Designed Clinical Nutrition, and Guided Nutrition Coaching.
Our Total Health Restoration Program
will not only restore your health but help you feel better than you have ever imagined possible (as reported by our patients)