How do I determine my Toxic Load?
Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process and get rid of. By answering the following questions, you may gain some insight as to your current toxic load.
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes, or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are "yes", then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, cleaners, and pollution, add to your load. We can help you assess your toxic load.
What are the Benefits of Purification?
A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated. By participating in the Whole Body Purification program, you may notice the following:
How is the Whole Body Purification Program different than any other diet?
- Improved weight management results
- Increased energy and vitality
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Better sleep
- Clearer thinking
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions
Our Whole Body Purification program is designed by Standard Process and is not a diet. It is a program that helps you live a healthier life by purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight.
Our Whole Body Purification program emphasizes Whole Food Nutrition supplements and whole foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, while limiting high-calorie, refined foods and saturated fats. Nourishing yourself with nutrient-rich foods will provide the complex combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are needed to protect the body and promote optimal health.